Sonntag, 7. Februar 2010

the postman always rings twice

fortunately so. if he hadn't rung twice, i wouldn't have received these beautiful flowers (although i wanted to kill him at first, because it was saturday, 10 o'clock in the morning and i was still in bed with a heavy hangover.)

and actually, it wasn't the postman. it wasn't a fleurop guy either, it was a taxi driver! luckily it wasn't the same one who took me home just a few hours earlier.

anyway. thanks, lucy! you're the best.

and you gave me the chance to test my new macro lens. for the lack of another motif (cats have no appreciation whatsoever for macro lenses) i took about 467 pictures of the bouquet.

the second exciting event of my sunday: the self-timer function of my camera.

happy sunday!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen