Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010

i love packages

In the past couple of weeks I've been buying stuff like a crazy person on etsy. The wonderful thing about that is: At the moment, I am so forgetful due to the pregnancy that I forget what I ordered within the next minute. This means lots of lovely surprises in the mail!

The one above came from zoepatra - super pretty hand printed paper goods:

I love the little hare with glasses :)

Another sweet surprise, hand printed paper tags, came from Sweet Tidings:

I've already used the for a handmade project, details will follow!

It seems I go through different phases with regards to esty purchases - at the moment, I'm absolutely in love with paper goods of all kind. It could be earrings, fabric or anything tomorrow.

What do you preferably shop on etsy?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen