Dienstag, 23. November 2010

12 months project

As Javi is one month old today, I took his very first picture for the 12 months project. I read about this idea at cakies and found it fabulous. I think it's such a sweet thing to look at and to follow the little one's development.

I'm still busy with sewing advent calendar cones, I'm confident they'll be finished by the end of the month. Also, I started putting up some christmas decorations - have you?

Ps. This is what my crafting space looks like at the moment - so chaotic. But as much as I'm opposed to physical chaos in the rest of my life, I don't mind it too much - sometimes, I even think oit helps with being creative. What about you, what kind of crafter are you? Well organized or super chaotic?

1 Kommentar:

  1. as much as I would love to start christmas stuff, it is a "tradition" to do nothing until december 1st! but the ideas, oh the ideas that I have (I don't know if I will have the energy but whatever!).

    AntwortenLöschen