1. choose simple goals that will make your life richer and happier on a daily basis. choose things you may not otherwise get done, but that are not difficult to accomplish.
2. do not choose result oriented goals, choose activity oriented goals. for example.... instead of "lose 10 pounds", choose something like "eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day". get what i'm saying? positive actions instead of just the end result!
3. choose goals that are personal that you believe will truly make your life richer just by doing them! they can be daily, weekly or one time experiences.
4. choose a reward for each goal as it is accomplished! it can be a small or large reward.5. blog your goals, each one as you achieve it and a big post when they are all finished before the new year! i'll be doing this too!
So here are my personal goals for the nearer future. I want to:
1. Eat enough healthy & homemade things for the baby (and me), including homemade cake because I think it's good for us.
2. Go more often to the new fabric store to support it so it will stay there since it's the only good one we have.
3. Get all the pretty clothes (that I own many of but can't wear at the moment) well organized in our new closet.
4. Use the 2 stay-at-home months before the baby is here for a trillion sewing projects.
Here's a fifth one, but I consider that out of competition since it's more of a long-term goal:
5. Be more patient with me and the people surrounding me.
Anyone else want to join?