Dienstag, 14. September 2010

food is the best.

Well, not only food. But good food. Healthy food. Homemade food. Staying home, I have so much more time for preparing nice meals which I really enjoy. Yesterday we had leftovers of broccoli soup together with some improvised Bruschetta - see above. I used rye bread, drizzled over some olive oil, salt and pepper. Then, I mixed some feta with some thyme and dried tomatoes. This went on the bread to be topped with a few drops of honey - and into the oven for a couple of minutes.


After savoury food I always need something sweet - and, luckily, it's the season of apples and blueberry which I both love. I put them in a pan together with butter, sugar, some vanilla and cinnamon. Afterwards, the go on a big piece of pre-baked shortcrust and are topped with almond crumbles - made with marzipan, brown sugar and flaked almonds. Good!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen