Donnerstag, 30. September 2010

roasted hokkaido pumkin soup & chocolate banana brownies with peanut butter streusel

Sorry for the long title, I just couldn't leave any of these wonderful words out.

This sounds like real it's-cold-and-wet-and-autumn-outside comfort food - and it is. I really enjoy eating things like that at the moment... I think the colour of the pumpkins is just perfect and makes you happy.

I apologize for not presenting a picture of the finished soup - I just had to eat it and couldn't be bothered taking pictures and running the risk of the soup cooling...

Anyway, it's really easy to make and you should try it. Put the sliced pumpkin together with some onions, garlic and thyme in a saucer. Drizzle generously olive oil and honey and add salt and pepper. Put it into the oven until it looks roasted - for me, this took about 45 mins. After that, you just need to blend everything and add as much cream as you prefer. Honey, garlic and roasting add a wonderful taste to this soup!

Have a yummy day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen