So I decided it's the time for pumpkin carving right now.
The weather felt so much like autumn, too! We had these beautiful skies that you only get in late summer or early fall.
On the weekend, we:
- bought pumpkins on a farmer's market and carved them
- ate two 200g bars of chocolate
- got fabric for a baby blanket
- crashed the kitchen table and built it up again
- went for a huge walk in the woods
- made progress in the nursery
- had roasted salmon, fresh ricotta & spinach ravioli and mushrooms for dinner