Montag, 6. September 2010

french acorns & autumny feelings

Autumn is here! Yesterday, we went out for a long walk, and I could smell it in every breeze. I love this time of the year since it reminds me of happy childhood moments walking around in the woods with my mum and collecting all these natural products that for a child seem to be so wondrously amazing. Unlike in the rest of the world, here you could collect and take home whatever you liked, you didn't have to ask anyone, you didn't have to pay for it, you didn't have to hurry and you could do with it whatever you wanted.

This little acorn hat that turned into a Frenchman on my finger reminded me of those days.

Hope you're having wonderful autumn days!

Ps. I'm at home now with plenty of extra crafting time... so watch out for new crafting projects including a give away this week!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen